Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday:)

Today we went on The Pioneer Trail and it was really short. We were supposed to go longer but there was a river crossing the trail. I didn't want to go on the long trail. After that trail we went horseback riding. My horse's name was Rony. He was sweet but fiesty. The horse trail was bumpy. After that we went to a really cool science museum. I was in a bubble. I love those types of museums. After that we went to dinner at Fiesta Grande. It was hilarious because Reed kept on telling me, Audrey, and Kaeli these stories. One was that he went to Walmart for his eyes and the eye doctor gave him the wrong prescription and he said that it burnt a hole into his Cornea and had to get his eyes removed and got them replaced. He kept on saying, "I'M A LIAR!!" Because we were laughing so hard. We went swimming and kept on jumping into the pool over and over again. Well I'm about to go take a shower and go to bed. Bye.

-Emily Boles

No comments:

Post a Comment