Monday, March 7, 2011

Today's Adventures

Today, we ate lunch at McDonald's. We then sat in the bus and carried on down the road. When we went to the mall, I bought a monkey. It was $10.82. We then went to the hotel. Tomorrow I am looking foward to going to the Mexican Skirts and the hiking.

-Stephan

After a few hours of sitting in the bus, we arrived at our first destination, Cadillac Ranch. It was odd seeing cars in the dirt. How did they end up like that? The cars were very colorful and artistic. Despite the chilly weather, it was fun. Tomorrow seems like a fun because we get to go to the Palo Duro canyon and to the Big Texan steak ranch.

-Ethan

Today we sat on a bus for like seven hours. One of our stops was a playground. It was awesome. I did monkey poses for Mr. Jennings. We also played tag. Then we stopped at a mall and I bought a DC hat. It was $13.68. Tomorrow will be awesome. I can't wait for the lighthouse hike. Wednesday will be fun too because we get to ride horses.

-Arie

2 comments:

  1. Arie you havent called. Hope you are still alive.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephan, we will see you in a few hours. We have missed you around here, and because you did not call can only assume you were having a great time. love to you!

    ReplyDelete