Hey everyone! Griffin, Sally, and Eden here. Today we left school at 7:30 and got to Amarillo at 5:15…..A VERY LONG RIDE. We did make a few stops along the way. The bus broke down but it got fixed in a jiffy! For lunch we went to Mc.Donalds, there were funny paintings on the walls and quite a crowd if you know what I mean. We also stopped at a park to play. Once we reached Amarillo we went to the Cadillac Ranch which was really cool, it was cars stuck in the ground and people came to graffiti them. Then we finally made it to the hotel! We had an hour to relax with our roomies then we went to the mall. At the mall we had a chance to shop and eat dinner with our friends. It was a lot of fun. We better get some sleep because we are waking up early tomorrow for our six mile hike! 30% change of snow! Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Vincent hope you are having fun. I am very lonely without you. I do not have homework today. So I am just chillin', like you usually do. I hope you enjoyed your hiking. When you come back it will be SPRING BREAK BABY! Call us SOON! Mom said take lots of pictures.
ReplyDeleteSorry I had to use your account. Mom and I had trouble setting up my account.
Love little sister,
Evyn
i am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy just my mom and occasionally dad and i miss you a looooooottt
ReplyDeleteCarlos I hope you are having alot of fun mom and dad miss you <3
ReplyDelete