Monday, March 7, 2011

First Day Of Adventure Week...

Well, today was mostly spent on the bus, but we also went to the Cadillac Ranch. The Cadillac Ranch is a property where a man placed twelve old Cadillacs in the ground. People spray paint and write many things on the automobiles. We had lunch at McDonald's. Then, we went to the hotel, and chilled for a while. Then, we had a shopping / dinner excursion at the Amarillo Mall. It was fun.

-Laura, Camryn, Kyra, and Katie


2 comments:

  1. Everyone looks goofy in that picture i already miss the 7th grade class. ILY ALL
    Bye, i will post more, have fun!:)
    TaTa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they have snake where you're at for dinner? Reminds me of the creepy "I'm a snake" guy from YouTube. Ewww. I think that when I went to that 72 ounce steak restaurant that they had rattlesnake on the menu and we ordered it. Tasted like chicken.

    ReplyDelete