We woke up and got ready and headed back to Palo Duro Canyon. Half of us hiked another trail while the other half rode horses. My horse's name was Horace and he was cool. We came back to the hotel to swim and to get ready for dinner. I ordered nachos grande. When we finished we came back to the hotel and where we are currently swimming and blogging. We're going to pack and head back to Dallas in the morning. - Maya
Once we got ready we drove out to the canyon where we rode horses. I had Rocky. I was freaking out the whole time even though Rocky was awesome. We went on a hike and we found a lot of animal tracks and poo. We ate lunch and we drove back to the hotel to go swimming for an hour. Then we got ready to eat dinner at this amazing Mexican place. We were laughing the entire time there. We came back to swim some more. - Rachel
We woke up and came down to eat breakfast. Then we got ready and drove out to the canyon. We rode horses and I had Ace. He was a really fast horse and kept going up to the front cause I guess he wanted to be first. After that we hiked and found a lot of animal prints and scat. Then we ate at the Trading Post. Then we came back to the hotel after we went to the Discovery Center and swam for a bit. We got ready and went to La Fiesta Grande and everyone pretty much went insane there. Rachel ate something and everyone kept laughing and couldn't stop. We think Alona had a seizure (not a real one). Then we came back and are currently swimming and screaming. - Emma
I liked the hike, it was very muddy. I slipped and fell a lot. I got a splinter and it bled, but Coach Cayme fixed it. Then I loved the horse ride. My horse's name was Sooner and he lost the trail for a bit. I really liked the Mexican restaurant we went to for dinner. Everyone was laughing and I had a taco salad there, but they got my order wrong. That's all for now. Love - Alona
No comments:
Post a Comment