Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday


I went horseback riding and then I went to eat Mexican food. I came back to the hotel and started to blog - Brian


Today was exhausting but fun. We went on a hike and then went horseback riding. We ate lunch at the same place as yesterday and for dinner we went to La Fiesta Grande. We also went to the Harrington Discovery Center and learned a lot about physics. - Kiefer


I went horseback riding and then we went on a hike and I fell in the water. We went to eat dinner at a Mexican restaurant where I had some good tacos. - Jack


The dinner was great today. Plus I had lots of laughs when I got on the bus. My horse was named Charlie and he got kicked in the face by Dolly. We took a wrong turn on a hike and we ended up climbing up boulders. It was still lots of fun. - Kartez

No comments:

Post a Comment