Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Message for Mike

Max- hey mike, I hope you feel better.
Brandon- Hey wish you can be here!
Drew- I hope you feel better soon!
Emma- Hi!! We all miss you!!!
Johnathan- We miss you! Adventure Week isn’t the same without you.
Cameron- Hey Mike! It stinks you had to leave. I really miss you.
Kenneth- Man it feels different without you. See you soon.
Daniel- Hey Mike! I hope you feel better. Adventure week just isn’t the same without you.
Church-Hey mike no more pizza hut because the room feels different without you!!!!!!!!!!
Emily W.- Hey Mike, Sorry you have to miss out. Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!
Carrie J- Sorry you got sick!!!!!!!!! J
John- Hey Mike, sorry you couldn’t make it, but, hey, you only missed an 8 mile hike.
Alexandra-hey we miss you! Hope you feel better soon.
Margaux- Wasup mike hope you feel better and im so so so sorry you feel bad and we really miss you!!!! J
Tessa-Hey Mike I hope that you feel better!! Adventure week is not as fun missing you! Miss you!!J
Lollie- Mike wish you were here. Sorry you’re sick… FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!
Annabel-Hey hey hey! Sorry about what happened! Hope ur feeling better! Ur so lucky u missed the hike! Oh and there r gonna be pictures so be sure to look at them!
India- Hola Mike, I hope you feel better, its a lot of fun but not as fun as having you here to enjoy it with us. Hope you feel better and have a good spring break J
Caroline- Hey Mike! I miss you! I hope you feel better!!!
Hannah: hey mike. I hope you feel better!!!
Emily: I hope you feel better!!!! We miss you!!!!! (:
Maia: hope you feel better!
Lucia: hey mike im really sorry that you didn’t feel so great. At least you didn’t have to hike 8 miles hahaha bye
Hudson; Sup mike! Hope you feel better. We are all poooopppeeeddd from the hike!! It took forever. We cant wait to see you when we come back to school.
Anastasia- Sorry that you are sick. L I hope you have a lot of fun over spring break.
Courtney- hi mike, I’m so sorry you got sick L hope you get better soon, and have a good time once you get better!!! J
Laura; Hey how are you I hope you feel better soon. We’re so tired from walking eight miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grace: hey Mike I’m so sorry you got sick. Please feel better, and have so much fun at home. We hiked six miles today in under three hours, so I’m really beat.
Sterling: Mike you rock. I hope you feel good right now. You better get well or else…just kidding, no but really get better.
Rick: sup Mike, dude im so sorry you got sick. Hope ya get better. Stay cool.
Brianna: hey I hope you feel better; we miss you, see u at school!!!!J Have fun and good thing its spring break so you can rest
Sydney: Feel better mike. I hope you have fun over spring break. Sorry you couldn’t be here
Mikaela: Hey Mike what’s up? I hope you get well soon try drinking Gatorade it helped me get better see you Monday!!!! =P
Alex: hey mike. Miss you and hope you get much much better. Have fun.
Ethan: Hey man…miss you. It’s not the same without you. Hope you feel better and have fun!

We miss you, Mike. Hope you feel better. Take care of yourself and enjoy your Spring Break! ~ Mr. J
Hi Michael! Glad you made it home safely, but we sure do miss you. Take care of yourself and feel better soon. Have a terrific Spring Break. - Mrs. Poore

Mikey, you would have been one of the few to keep up with me today! Hope you are feeling better and eating more than saltines and Gatorade! Feel better, and know we're missing you! Mrs. Hopper

Michael-I hope you feel better soon! We already miss your smiling face here! Have a great spring break! Mrs. Thomson :)

2 comments:

  1. All of you are soo sweet. that's really nice of you to tell Mike to feel better. I just really want to know what happened. i mean i know that he got sick, but how? i will see yall tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you guys are really sweet. Thank you SO much. I feel better. I love the pictures. Looks like you're having fun. Is Ethan felling better? See you at school! :)
    Bye.
    - Mike T

    ReplyDelete