Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Caroline, Margaux, Tessa, Emma


Hey guys this is Caroline! Today for Adventure Week we went to the Palo Duro Canyon. We went on an six mile hike. We were going to the lighthouse rock that was a major feature in the canyon. When we got to the top of the lighthouse rock, we were on the edge of the ridge! It was so much fun! Love,

Caroline

Sup! Its Magaux! I'm having a great time and i want to stay forever!!!! I didn't know it was gonna look so much like New Mexico! The canyon is great and it was really cool because the first night we went to the mall and just kinda walked around. It was really awesome. Oh and in the canyon we saw this really cool rock that was called the lighthouse! ...AWESOME!!!! Love you Mom and Carson and Dad

Hey y'all, its Tessa! Adventure week is sooooo cool. Today we hiked and all got to just hang out today, it was fun. I have been making a lot more friends since yesterday:)! We hiked up to the lighthouse and it was huge!!! It was so windy up there that the wind held us up!!!! It was so amazing. Palo Duro Caynon was so cool I suggest that everyone once in there life time should go here! HOPE YOU Have Fun In DALLAS!!

HII!! Toaday was sooo much fun, with a lot of hard work. Went to Palo Duro Canyon, and it was beautiful. We hiked almost 8 miles, but we could all do it. My favorite thing that I learned about there was about the Ogalalla aquifer. Tonight, I am so excited about the Big Texan Steak Ranch!!!Love, Emma (Hi jack)

1 comment:

  1. hey!!! I miss all of you. I hope you are having a lot of fun. i hope the weather is ok tomorrow. Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete