Monday, February 22, 2010

Adventure Week Blog

Welcome to the 7th Grade Adventure Week Blog!

Students and Parents--You can check here for last minute updates and reminders before our trip.

Parents--During our trip, students will be posting our daily activities. Please check back daily for updates and feel free to post comments. We will try to read them back to the students during travel time.

Students--What are you most excited about on adventure week?

Mrs. Thomson

8 comments:

  1. This works from home but not at school.
    Mrs. Thomson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited about adventure week! We have awesome teachers coming with us! This will be a blast!

    Haley York

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! My mom promised to take me to Target to get a new bathing suit for the trip and it is the first two piece I have ever owned! Don't worry teachers I will wear a t-shirt over it on the trip! I am also excited about horseback riding except I did it when I was little and when the horses take a bathroom break my advice is not to look at the horse in front of you because my dad and my little bro still joke about it to this day and they call it the bat cave! SO GROSS! Anyway I am still really excited for a change in my schedual! I haope everyone else is too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adventure weeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am most excited about the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip, you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hiking pictures looked great - so beautiful. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete